Alexz Johnson France, le forum de référence
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Alexz Johnson France, le forum de référence

Forum sur Alexz Johnson talentueuse chanteuse et actrice. Venez découvrir ses dernières news, Twitter, ses chansons, ses photos...

Site du forum  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

vielle interviews de 2007

2 participants
AuteurMessage
clém's
Star très connue
clém's

Féminin
Balance Tigre
Date de naissance : 12/10/1986
Prénom : clémence

vielle interviews de 2007 Empty
MessageSujet: vielle interviews de 2007   vielle interviews de 2007 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Mai 2009 - 14:37

voila une autre interviews qui a été faite à la fin de la saison 4 d'instant star

c'est avec Alexz et Tyler

Instant Star - Taking Over the World
By Crystal Moore - published in One-80 Magazine, September 2007

When posed with the question of their futures, Alexz Johnson and Tyler Kyte agreed – they’d like to take over the world. It’s no question that these two young stars have already conquered the entertainment world. Both have been actors, singers, and musicians from childhood, both are working on upcoming albums, and both currently star in the Gemini award-winning teen drama, Instant Star.

The show revolves around Johnson’s character, Jude Harrison, who wins an idol-like singing/songwriting competition. We watch as her life changes, practically overnight, with an instant recording contract, and everything that comes along with it. Kyte plays the part of Vincent Spiederman, a member of Jude’s band.

Sitting in the green room after a recent appearance on MTV Live at the Masonic Temple in Toronto , Johnson, stylish in tight black jeans and black blazer, talks about how she came to Instant Star. Admittedly, she never wanted to be an actor.

“It was not something that I even knew you could do as a kid. I loved singing, and I would sing all the time. My mom took me to an agency and they took me on, ‘cuz I was kind of an ‘in your face’ kid and I was really loud and funny… I’d only go out for auditions that had something to do with music. The lead of a Disney TV show from LA came into this small town and I got this audition to come in on the third season of So Weird. I sang on the tape, acted two scenes, and I got the part. It was pretty quick. I was on TV at 13.” After So Weird, she took a year-long break, because she missed her normal life and her friends. But Johnson realized that acting was a great way to earn cash. “Being one of ten kids, I thought, ‘I gotta find a way to make money to do my music.’ I started auditioning for acting stuff…and then Instant Star came…and the rest is history.”

For Kyte, today laid back in a novelty tee and jeans, he found acting was a way to channel his energy. “I always had too much energy for my own good. I started going to auditions when I was ten. I’ve been playing guitar and drums since I was 14, and have continued to pursue a career with both instruments. My dad, Charlie, was a guitar player and songwriter, so that made it easy for me to follow in the same direction.” Kyte got his big break as a correspondent on the show Popular Mechanics for Kids, alongside Elisha Cuthbert (24). He has also appeared in Goosebumps, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and as Young Tommy in The Who’s Tommy at the Elgin Theatre in Toronto .

Johnson and Kyte both feel lucky to have been chosen for Instant Star. “I can use both the music and acting on the same project,” Kyte said. “Being on Instant Star is a great experience. I love to feel like I’m part of a team, and Instant Star gives me that opportunity. I get to goof off all day on set and be surrounded by talented musicians and actors. My character is pretty silly, so I just stay in that frame of mind while I’m on set.”

Johnson admits that the cast has become pretty close. “We’re all really good friends,” she says. “It’s a blessing in disguise. At first, I was a little skeptical when I took the show, because I have my eyes set on what I want in the next five years for myself.” Besides world domination, what else did she have in mind? “I want to have a record, and I want to be touring, doing just the music thing. The show has opened doors for me, musically. From travel, to just being able to work with different songwriters on the show. I’ve met some really cool people that are gonna be my friends for the rest of my life, so it’s been a blessing.”

Being that they’re both musicians who play musicians on TV, do they ever get a sense of deja-vu when reading the script? “Hugely, yeah,” says Johnson. “I feel like Jude’s me, like three years ago. A lot of stuff happens on the show that’s happened in my life or stuff that’s happening now in my life. The writers kind of go with what’s happening in a lot of the character’s lives, which is weird! Kind of like real life imitates art.”

Kyte’s character provides a lot of comic relief, and he tries to be a little bit of comic relief in real life too. Do the writers do it on purpose? “They don’t have a choice!” laughs Kyte. “I was jumping up and down, with a British accent. You know – acting like a child. Kinda hard to make that look serious! They do a good job, giving me lots of room to be silly, which is fun.” He gets excited, describing his ideal script, literally on the edge of his seat. “This is what I’d have happen. Jude and Spiederman would write a song together. It would be a number one hit, forcing them to tour the world.” He laughs, turning to Johnson. “That’s what would happen in my dream episode. What about you?” “That’s cool. Umm, that’s awesome,” she says thoughtfully. “For me, Jude leaves G Major (the record label) officially and starts her own label, and hires Jamie as a producer, and Quest. She signs to a deal – a big deal. And Spiederman starts singing for Mind Explosion as the lead singer. And then I start producing my own music.” They both agree, adding that they’d like to incorporate even more music into the episodes.

It’s apparent that these two are passionate about their music - with good reason.

Johnson has been working on an album with her brother, a producer. She’s currently scouting for a label. “I’m really picky. I want the best producers, I want to work with great songwriters, and I want it to be international. The music is done. The sound is very timeless. I don’t think it’s trendy. It’s a mix of Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush…there’s a bit of rock edge in there. It’s world eclectic pop – rhythmic, driving, music. It’s really different. Lots of power.” As inspiration, Johnson tends to write music when she’s in a bad mood, writing positive lyrics to pick herself up. “I like uplifting, positive, love, life. It’s just about the little things in life. The little, beautiful things in life that people miss. I really like to sculpt my lyrics. I want people to fall in love.” She’s hoping to release the album in the next year and a half. More recently, Johnson just completed filming for the TV-movie, The Diary, directed by Farhad Mann. It is expected to air near the end of the summer, and will also hit DVD.

Kyte is currently playing drums with the band Sweet Thing, and also has his own band where he plays guitar, piano, and sings. As side projects, Kyte works with Blue Fox, a “rootsy country band,” with Ryan Oreilly and Nick Rose, who Kyte also plays piano, organ, banjo, guitar, and sings backup for. If that wasn’t enough, Kyte also has “a zany comedy duo with David Reale.” Kyte’s musical inspiration comes from his friends and family – and Springsteen, currently on non-stop rotation in Kyte’s playlist.

Having experienced it all at a young age, what kind of advice do they give to others who dream of getting into music or acting? “If you have a goal that you are so passionate about,” Kyte advises, “if you feel that it’s in you, this is what you want to be doing, then you have to just listen to that, and just go with it. Go out there, seek out the opportunities, and it’ll create its own opportunities. If you don’t ever try, nothing’s ever gonna happen. Take a chance, believe in yourself, and actually do it. Commit.” Johnson adds, “if you do it for the right reasons, it usually…it happens. I think it’s important for kids to work hard at school, too, to keep their options open. That way, they can do whatever they want to do.”

All Johnson really wants to do is have an album. “Just to do records my whole life that people understand and love. It would also be nice to do music someday for Academy Award movies. Just to share music and work with good musicians, and write with good musicians, and…” Kyte completes her thought. “To be an artist, respected the way you respect artists that have changed you.”

perso je n'en suis pas vraiment fan de celle la sauf pour ce que dit Tyler !
sinon on voit que Alexz est très ambitieuse sur sa muisue
et que quand elel a commencer Instant star c'était plus pour l'argent ( ca on le savait deja ) et aussi qu'elle était plutot sceptique par rapport à la serie car elle eyait trop centrée sur sa musique mais qu'elle est contente car elle a pu lier beaucoup d'amitié
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: vielle interviews de 2007   vielle interviews de 2007 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai 2009 - 22:36

hum.. pas tout compris ^^ Encore fâchée avec l'anglais !
gcalilijif
Super Star
gcalilijif

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: vielle interviews de 2007   vielle interviews de 2007 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Mai 2009 - 23:42

C'est sur, je ne pense pas que la série l'ai beaucoup intéresse.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: vielle interviews de 2007   vielle interviews de 2007 Icon_minitime

vielle interviews de 2007
Page 1 sur 1